Social Media and Content Executive
We have an exciting opportunity for a Social Media and Content Executive to join our team based in Ipswich. The role will be a full time, permanent position.
Unity Online, provide digital marketing solutions to small and medium-sized businesses. The Digital Marketing Team work on commercially focused strategies to develop successful digital campaigns. This team work closely together to ensure client goals are perfectly executed and always exceeded.
Our Social Media and Content Executive is responsible for two components of marketing services delivery:
- To support with content production, in accordance with the requirements of Search Engine Optimisation on behalf of our clients.
- To support with the planning, production, scheduling and reporting on Organic Social Media Marketing for our clients.
- Attend the Daily Stand-Up Meeting, highlight priorities for the day.
- Manage content production with/from copywriters
- Content Implementation – Upload content which is set to ‘Upload to WordPress’ from the content schedule.
- Client communications – Send content plans and production to clients for approval.
- Content Quality Assurance – Assure content adheres to and is eligible and delivering to the brief set.
- Communicate to internal stakeholders working on each project you are responsible for.
- Conduct ‘Reputation Management Checks’ on larger Organic Social Media accounts.
- Management of Content Production, Content Planning and Organic Social Media Management Monday boards to ensure smooth departmental operations.
- Manage budgets highlighting to our MD when more budgets are required.
- Manage content ordering with external copywriters in line with content budgets based on size of the account / level of investments from client spend.
- Write Google My Business Posts.
- Maintaining and cleansing Graphic Design software (Canva).
- External Stakeholder Management for systems and software.
- Working through and eradicating any blockers on content schedule (e.g. information needed from SEO’s or AM’s).
- Attend internal Team Meetings.
- Attend employee and manager 1 to 1.
- Support with the production and scheduling of Organic Social Media plans within the social scheduling platform.
- Manage iStock imagery / assets that are required for the implementation of Organic Social Media Plans.
- Manage iStock imagery / assets that are required for the implementation of content and/or articles.
- Content Planning – on sign-off of a content plan on the Content Matrix, place the content orders into the content schedule.
Key Skills & Experience Required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative thinker with the ability to deliver creative content (copy or imagery).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Social Media scheduling platforms.
- Experience in scheduling Organic Social Media posts within social media platforms and/or 3rd party dashboards.
- An understanding of wider Digital Marketing services.
What we can offer you
- Competitive Salary
- 20 days holiday p/year with birthdays off + Bank holidays
- Gym membership
- Free parking and modern office environment
- Star of the month
- Using the latest equipment