We have an exciting opportunity for a Web Developer to join our team based in Ipswich. The role will be a full time, permanent position.
Unity Online, provide digital marketing solutions to small and medium sized businesses. The Digital Marketing Team work on commercially focused strategies to develop successful digital campaigns. This team work closely together to ensure client goals are perfectly executed and always exceeded.
- Supporting clients and Technical SEO team with web development activity and troubleshooting
- Proactively maintaining awareness of emerging technologies, coding practices and opportunities for own development
Key Skills & Experience Required
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Eagerness to learn and grow
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Experience implementing complex eCommerce functionality
- Plesk, SSH server administration
- An understanding of version control i.e. Git
- Experience of Quality Control or Browser Testing
- Principles of Agile development
What we can offer you
- Competitive Salary
- 20 days holiday p/year + 5 long weekend days + Bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Gym membership
- Free parking and modern office environment
- Fruit, breakfast, snacks and selection of drinks
- Star of the month
- Regular social events
With a substantial existing client base of over 200 clients, fast growth and excellent products this role offers unrivalled long term security and progression opportunities.