- Identifying new business and developing it into sales opportunities by promoting Unity Online and its services via telephone cold calls and site visits.
- Assisting customers to achieve their goals by understanding their needs and providing the best solution for their circumstances.
- Preparation and presentation of Proposals
- Consistently meet or exceed sales targets set by the Business.
- Maintain CRM records.
- Report and review all activity using the tools as directed and provided by Unity Online.
- Developing and maintaining industry knowledge.
Key Skills & Experience Required
- A proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- An interest in Business & Personal development
- Possess exceptional organization skills
- Able to communicate at all levels of business confidently and accurately.
- Maintain professionalism always and to represent the company and themselves with the utmost respect.
- Approach the working day with a desire to constantly progress professional endeavours.
- Be a self-starter who’s able to work independently and create new tasks for completion without the need for on-going instruction.
What we can offer you
- Salary + Commission + Car with realistic earnings of £60k+
- 20 days holiday + Birthdays off.
- Free parking, on-site kitchen facilities and modern office environment.
- Team Member of the month awards program to win vouchers and additional holiday.