We have an exciting opportunity for a SEO Consultant to join our team based in Ipswich. The role will be a full time, permanent position.
Unity Online, provide digital marketing solutions to small and medium sized businesses.
The Digital Marketing Team work on commercially focused strategies to develop successful digital campaigns. This team work closely together to ensure client goals are perfectly executed and always exceeded.
- Management of local/national/ecommerce SEO clients including all on-site and off-site strategy planning and execution.
- Supporting the Business Development Team with campaign analysis for prospect and existing customers.
- Carry out research and development and work with the internal teams to improve processes and implement best practise.
Key Skills & Experience required
- Hold proven agency experience in successfully ranking websites across Local/National and Ecommerce campaigns.
- Possess a strong working knowledge of SEO reporting and analysis tools.
- Hold an understanding of how to integrate campaigns with Social Media, PPC and Content team and will to coordinate a team of other marketing experts.
- Be confident in championing new research then consistently applying it with the consideration of the client and businesses best interests at the root of all activity.
What we can offer you
- Competitive Salary
- 20 days holiday p/year + 5 long weekend days + Bank holidays
- Gym membership
- Free parking, on-site kitchen facilities and incredible office environment
- Using the latest equipment
With a substantial existing account base, a diverse product range. A fast paced and exciting role like this offers unrivalled long term security and progression, ideally suited to a SEO Consultant looking to increase their knowledge and experience as part of a growing agency.