We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Account Manager to join our team based in Ipswich. The role will be a full time, permanent position.
Unity Online, provide digital marketing solutions to small and medium sized businesses. The Digital Marketing Team work on commercially focused strategies to develop successful digital campaigns. This team work closely together to ensure client goals are perfectly executed and always exceeded.
As part of The Client Experience Team, the Digital Account Manager is responsible for setting objectives and realistic contributing KPIs to highlight the positive performance of marketing efforts handled by the Marketing Services Team.
They are required to convey expert knowledge, remain focused on the task, and plan effectively as an internal stakeholder for the client.
- Working with the Marketing Services Team and the Client Experience Team to ensure our clients’ digital marketing strategies are implemented to brief, on time and within budget.
- Organise client meetings, execute meeting agendas and compile meeting contact reports.
- Effectively communicate with our clients via email and calls, taking a proactive approach to client communication. Ensuring client contact is same-day response.
- Organise and conduct new client consultancy meetings, setting up the correct client management systems.
- Complete digital briefing documentation for distribution to the digital marketing consultants.
- From Consultancy and Client Brief, complete a digital marketing strategy to document the intended approach we will take as an agency.
- To set Marketing Objectives in collaboration with your client and servicing team, which will be achievable and reportable month on month.
- The account manager is responsible for highlighting the opportunity to a client through additional services, increasing budgets with a clear ROI.
- The account manager is responsible for educating the client on how we will approach onboarding, strategy, planning, production and implementation, and reporting to ensure the client is inclusive, part of the team and is on the same journey as us.
- To quality assure campaign planning and production from a client’s perspective ensure the campaign provides a solution to the problem and answers the client brief.
- To quality assure client performance reporting, ensuring positive data is highlighted and investigating any negative performance data to understand how and why.
- Client Portal: to set-up, manage, maintain, and upload performance reports within our client management system.
- To ensure that data protection and security policies are adhered to for all clients.
- To ensure that production schedules are adhered to by implementation managers, highlighting to Head of Marketing Services any delay to schedules.
- To highlight Risk, Complaints, Cancellations to the Head of Client Experience as it happens and work alongside this stakeholder to resolve.
With a substantial existing account base, a diverse product range. A fast paced and exciting role like this offers unrivalled long term security and progression, ideally suited to a Digital Marketing Manager looking to increase their knowledge and experience as part of a growing agency.