We have an exciting opportunity for a Paid Marketing Consultant to join our team based in Ipswich. The role will be a full time, permanent position.
Unity Online, provide digital marketing solutions to small and medium-sized businesses. The Digital Marketing Team work on commercially focused strategies to develop successful digital campaigns. This team work closely together to ensure client goals are perfectly executed and always exceeded.
Working with a variety of accounts, you will scope and deliver campaigns with internal collaborators. Delivery will include, but is not limited to, Google Ads (search and display network), Bing Ads (search and display network), Social Advertising (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn).
- Working on Paid media platforms of; Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads
- Holding planning meetings to obtain objectives with clients and account managers.
- Conducting keyword research and advert writing.
- Building accounts and campaigns.
- Continued campaign optimisation.
Key Skills & Experience Required
- Hold proven agency experience in successfully generating conversions for Local/National and eCommerce campaigns.
- Possess strong working knowledge of Google Ads reporting and analysis tools.
- Hold an understanding of how to integrate campaigns with Social Media, SEO and Content team and to coordinate within a team of other marketing experts.
- Be confident in championing new research then consistently applying it with the consideration of the client and businesses best interests at the root of all activity.
What we can offer you
- Competitive Salary
- 20 days holiday p/year + 5 long weekend days + Bank holidays
- Gym membership
- Free parking and modern office environment
- Star of the month
- Using the latest equipment
With a substantial existing account base, a diverse product range. A fast-paced and exciting role like this offers unrivalled long term security and progression, ideally suited to a PPC Consultant looking to increase their knowledge and experience as part of a fast-growing agency.