Are you an experienced, creative and commercially aware web designer?
Are you looking for a new challenge with a progressive, fast growing agency?
Unity Online was formed with one intention. To become the go-to agency for small and medium sized businesses for their Digital Marketing needs. We offer an all-in-one marketing solution; our team are specialists in all areas of digital marketing. We work to one commercially focused strategy aimed at maximising our clients lead generation and bottom line. From designing impressive yet functioning websites to developing local and national search campaigns.
Web Designer/Developer – Role Overview
Due to rapid expansion, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Web Designer / Front-end Developer to join one of Suffolk’s fastest growing digital marketing agencies based on the outskirts of Ipswich. We’re are a growing team of 12 and looking to add a third designer/developer to our Web team.
Key Responsibilities of our Web Designer:
– Take ownership and the lead of the design side of Unity Online; Creating beautiful bespoke WordPress Websites from the ground up for our clients.- Strategising UX journeys and CRO strategies for new clients.
– Working alongside the SEO team to coordinate successful launches of new websites.
– Supporting the Director and Sales team with proposals where applicable.
– Communicating frequently with clients as to status of Web Site Development.
– Small Web Tasks, Website Migrations etc.
– Assisting with Unity Online’s marketing.
Key Skills & Experience required of our Web Designer
– Strong experience designing and developing bespoke WordPress Websites with a focus on UX.
– A Portfolio of WordPress developments.
– Strong attention to detail and high quality code.
– Strong skills in coding in HTML5 & CSS3.
– Experience coding for responsive design.
– Good commercial awareness.
– Good experience coding CMS templates.
– Ability to perform cross-browser testing, including mobile devices.
– Ability to work in a dynamic team on multiple, simultaneous projects.
– The desire and ability to learn new skills quickly.
– Magento Development Experience
– Print Design & Branding Experience
– PHP Experience
– Agency Experience
What we can offer you as our Web Designer:
– Competitive Salary + opportunity to earn bonuses
– Brand new workstation for all new starters.
– 20 days holiday + Bank holidays + Birthdays off
– Free parking and modern office environment
With a substantial existing client base of over 90 local SME’s, fast growth and excellent products this role offers unrivalled long term security and progression opportunities.
If you would like to join our team and become our new Web Designer then email firstname.lastname@example.org today!