We have an exciting opportunity for a Content Administrator to join our team based in Needham Market. The role will be a full time, permanent position.
Unity Online, provide Digital Marketing solutions to small and medium-sized businesses. The Development team design and build bespoke websites that achieve business goals. Delivering consistent user experiences and simplifying the lead generation process.
This is an amazing opportunity to join the fastest growing Digital Marketing Agency in Suffolk as a Content Administrator. This entry level role will provide the right candidate with an array of opportunities to develop within the Digital Marketing sector, please see below for a list of areas this role could develop into.
No experience is required but we are looking for someone who is highly organised, with a keen eye for detail, a real team player with excellent communication skills, and someone who will be determined to go that extra mile. Full onsite training will be provided.
- Content order within a third-party system
- Website crawls and site map creation
- Content population within WordPress
- Website Administration and updates
- Content changes requested from clients
Possible Career Progression
Working within a full service Digital Marketing Agency, the career progression for the right candidate is endless –
- Website Design: training can be provided within Figma and Adobe CC, get involved in some design projects.
- Website Development: Training and support within HTML & CSS.
- Marketing: Be it onsite SEO or Conversion Rate Optimisation for higher lead generation.
- Account Management: Work closer with clients and get involved at a project management level.
What we can offer you
- Competitive Salary
- Gym membership at your local Pure Gym
- Free parking and modern office environment
- Star of the month
- Regular team building events
- Using the latest equipment
- Train season ticket loans